Firefox 3 will be released Tuesday, June 17th.Â This is indescribably exciting for us here at Mozilla, we are all quite giddy in our excitement places.Â If you would like to share in this joy, I recommend the following 5 step regimen:
- Go read the Deb Richardson’s unbelievable Field Guide to Firefox 3, so you can see what all the hubbub is about.
- Go watch Mike Beltzner’s magnificent-yet-brief Intro to Firefox 3 features screencast, to set your pots a boilin’.
- Go view John Slater’s profoundly triumphant post of the new Firefox 3 Victory Poster, to adorn your walls and windshields.
- Go sign up yourself to participate in the life-alteringly spectacular Download Day, you one best chance to be part of a Guinness World Record that doesn’t involve putting bees up your nose.
- Go find yourself a party full of people every bit as frothy as we are.
Can I get an “Amen!” people?